Who We are
We are an Australian based group of telco professionals with over 35 years of combined experience who realised that most businesses do not get the best outcome from their telco providers. TEM is carrier agnostic which allows us to offer a range of service and support options that best suit you now and for the future.
How We Can Help
Most telco entities make it as difficult and confusing as possible to understand the costs of doing business. TEM offer the next level of account support which is a true partnership. This means no more time wasting dealing with telcos - we do this for you so that you can focus on your business.
How We Work
By strategically aligning with your business we are able to provide with the optimum outcome at all times. We achieve this by negotiating on your behalf with your telco providers.
Telco Expense Management (TEM) consists a group of Telecommunications professionals with over 35 years of combined experience, who decided there must be a better way for business clients to get the best outcome when dealing with their Telco/Data and Infrastructure providers of choice.
Most of these entities make it as difficult and confusing as possible, for you to decide on whether you are getting the best outcome for the price you are prepared to pay, for any service that you use.
When you do so, getting support always seems to be an issue, is usually time consuming and may not result in a positive outcome.
Telecommunication providers are moving away from personalised service, which is evidenced in their constant efforts to get you to go to their web site, so you can access on line support tools and do things for yourself.
This might be great news for shareholders, but is bad news for you!
Clients advise that:
- They would be happy to outsource dealing with their telco provider.
- They want to use someone they trust to have their best interests at heart.
- A single initial point of contact for all issues in the first instance, was preferable.
TEM provides all of the above and more.
- TEM is carrier agnostic, which means we are not incented by any one carrier, to only provide their products to you.
- If the best outcome for you means using multiple carriers, that is your choice to make.
- TEM solutions allows you to use multiple carriers, and services by providing a centralised solution for you to use.
- TEM partners with others who provide excellent services relating to issues such as, health and safety (CCTV), desktop managed/hosted services, infrastructure hosting, data centre services, hosted phone systems, etc.
- No matter what option you choose, you will be dealing with an Australian based company with all team members based here